- Wear a standard N95 mask that can effectively filter dust. It can filter very small dust particles up to 0.3 micrometers in size more than 95%.
- Use an air purifier to help. It should be an air filter with an air filter. Or a HEPA Filter filter that is effective in helping to filter PM5 dust.
- Close doors and windows tightly to prevent dust from entering the house and regularly sweep, sweep, wipe, and rub furniture with a damp cloth to prevent the accumulation and spread of dust.
- If the dust value exceeds the standard Outdoor activities or exercise should be avoided. If necessary, the time should be reduced to the shortest possible time and wear a mask at all times.
- health watch If there is an abnormality You should consult a doctor soon. UFABET
- People with underlying medical conditions should stock up on necessary medicines and equipment. And strictly follow the doctor’s advice.
How can we help reduce PM 2.5 dust for the world?
Even if the amount of dust is covered everywhere. But we can help reduce the amount of PM 2.5 dust to the world in the following ways.
- Refrain from burning garbage, burning fields, and forests. Refrain from burning incense to reduce smoke and toxic dust in the air. It also helps to reduce the rate of fire during the dry winter.
- plant air-purifying trees such as Indian rubber trees, alkaline betels, rich people in the house Billionaire, dragon tongue, ten thousand year green, Delhi, banyan sak, emerald guacamole, etc.
- Reduce the use of private cars and use public services to reduce the number of cars on the road, reduce traffic jams, and reduce dust.
- Regularly check the condition of the car at appropriate distances to reduce the emission of black smoke from the exhaust pipe because PM 2.5 is partly caused by the combustion of fuel from using the car.
- Choose to use dust reduction products in case of building, adding or repairing the house, such as quality walls or ceilings.