After doing a Plant-Based Diet, what do you get?
- Plant-Based Diet helps to reduce body mass index (BMI), reduce body proportions and weight, reduce overweight problems. and reduce the risk of obesity
- It helps reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood. That mostly comes from eating meat, milk, eggs and seafood.
- The Plant-Based Diet Reduces Blood Sugar Levels Because of the emphasis on vegetables, fruits. Also unrefined starches or complex carbohydrates provide less sugar Foods. Such as refined rice flour and various bakery
- Plant-Based Diet helps to slow down the deterioration of the body. Caused by eating processed food, fried, oily, grilled food, which these cooking processes produce toxins that can cause the cells in the body to deteriorate faster.
- Plant-Based Diet Help to improves the performance of the body and restore metabolism. Also excretory system with vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Including fiber It is abundant in fruits and vegetables.
From the many benefits mentioned above. The Plant-Based Diet can help reduce the risk of many diseases. Such as obesity, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, type 2 diabetes, stroke, cancer, etc.