Dr. Manus Phothaphon, Deputy Director-General of the Department of Medical Services provided information that. Filler injections are filler injections used to fill in skin problems. Deep wrinkles in various areas of the face. Can generally be divide into two types: Temporary and semi-permanent by most temporary. It is a group of substances hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid) or (HA) in one injection will last about 1-2 years. The semi-permanent type in one injection it can last as long as 10 years.
Most of the time doctors will not recommend a semi-permanent type. Since most of them are often unable to disintegrate naturally like the hyaluronic acid group. When complications in body occur the treatment is quite difficult.
4 things you should know before injecting fillers.
- You should consult your doctor to diagnose the problem and plan appropriate treatment.
- If you have a congenital disease. If you have any medications or vitamins that you need to take on a regular basis. You should always inform your doctor before taking any treatment.
- Should choose a brand and type of filler that is standardized. And can check the information on the package.
- Should check the hospital or clinic that is standard and has a valid license.
The dangers of non-standard fillers.
Ms. Mingkwan Wichaidit, Director of the Dermatology Institute, Department of Medicine added that. Filler injections are UFABET not standardized injecting incorrectly. Or the selection of the product is not appropriate will result in the flow of the filler. Skin distorted or swollen, thick, deformed. And there are other complications that can follow. There are methods for observing complications or abnormalities after filler injections:
- Unusual skin color at the treatment site, such as pale or dark red.
- More pain, swelling, redness, or bruising than usual.
- Swelling, redness, tenderness, or pus, suspected skin infection or inflammation.
If you have any of these symptoms, seek immediate medical attention.