How to Kaempferia juice. Kaempferia is a medicinal plant that can be cook in a variety of dishes. Besides being delicious. Kaempferia and Ginger are also local herbs that have been used as food and medicine for a long time. Folk wisdom that is used to cure mouth diseases such as stomatitis, mouth ulcers, treating bad smell in the nose, sinusitis, helping digestion, increase sexual performance. A powerful elixir that relieves aches and pains, relieves wind and dizziness. Let’s go to Kaempferia juice.
Today we are going to tell you the recipe for ginger juice, honey and lemon for everyone to drink for health care . There are other benefits. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and how to make them.
Raw materials “Ginger Juice, Honey, Lemon”
- 200 g fresh galingale
- 50 g fresh ginger
- 1 kg of brown sugar
- Honey, lemon, salt
- 10 tiger ears
- 1 liter of drinking water
Process of making herbal juices
- Prepare galingale and ginger to wash thoroughly. and cut into small pieces Then blend it thoroughly with a blender.
- Add the galingale and ginger that have been blended until fine. Bring to a boil in 1 liter of boiling water, simmer for 15 minutes, then add brown sugar. Stir to dissolve and set aside to cool.
- Take 10 tiger’s ears, wash thoroughly with water. then cut coarsely Blend with 200 ml of drinking water. Squeeze out only the water.
- Measure the galingale and ginger syrup into a 40 ml glass (mix honey, lemon, and salt as you like).
- Fill the glass with ice, add 80 ml of soda and 20 ml of helix juice and stir the ingredients together. This is how you get a refreshing herbal drink.
Useful but be careful
- The study found that eating a lot of ginger Resulting in gum recession problems and can cause heart palpitations
- Kaempferia should not be eaten continuously for a long time. Because Kaempferia is hot may result in heat or a sore in the mouth